2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.10
Noise effects on inner ear unspecified
- Short description: Noise effect-ear/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 388.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 388.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H83.3X9 Noise effects on inner ear, unspecified ear
- Bilat noise effects on inner ear
- Both sides noise effects on inner ears
- Left noise effects on inner ear
- Noise effects on bilateral inner ears
- Noise effects on inner ear
- Noise effects on left inner ear
- Noise effects on right inner ear
- Right noise effects on inner ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 388.10
- Effect, adverse NEC
- noise, inner ear 388.10