2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.02
Transient ischemic deafness
- Short description: Trans ischemic deafness.
- ICD-9-CM 388.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 388.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.02: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H93.019 Transient ischemic deafness, unspecified ear
- Bilat transient ischemic deafness
- Bilateral transient ischemic deafness
- Left ear transient ischemic deafness
- Right ear transient ischemic deafness
- Transient ischemic deafness of bilateral ears
- Transient ischemic deafness of left ear
- Transient ischemic deafness of right ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 388.02
- Deafness (acquired) (complete) (congenital) (hereditary) (middle ear) (partial) 389.9
- transient ischemic 388.02
- Transient - see also condition
- deafness (ischemic) 388.02