2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 385.24
Partial loss or necrosis of ear ossicles
- Short description: Partial loss ear ossicle.
- ICD-9-CM 385.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 385.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 385.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 385.24: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H74.329 Partial loss of ear ossicles, unspecified ear
- Bilat ossicular erosion
- Bilateral ossicular erosions
- Both sides ossicular erosion (ear condition)
- Left ossicular erosion
- Ossicular erosion
- Right ossicular erosion