2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 381.60
Obstruction of eustachian tube unspecified
- Short description: Obstr eustach tube NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 381.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 381.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 381.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 381.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H68.109 Unspecified obstruction of Eustachian tube, unspecified ear
- Bilat eustachian tube obstruction
- Bilateral obstruction of Eustachian tube
- Both sides eustachian tube obstruction
- Eustachian tube obstruction
- Left eustachian tube obstruction
- Left obstruction of Eustachian tube
- Obstruction of Eustachian tube
- Right eustachian tube obstruction
- Right obstruction of Eustachian tube