2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 381.52
Chronic eustachian salpingitis
- Short description: Chr eustachian salping.
- ICD-9-CM 381.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 381.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 381.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 381.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H68.029 Chronic Eustachian salpingitis, unspecified ear
- Bilat chronic eustachian salpingitis
- Bilateral chronic Eustachian salpingitis
- Both sides chronic eustachian salpingitis
- Chronic eustachian tube salpingitis
- Left chronic eustachian salpingitis
- Right chronic eustachian salpingitis