2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 380.4
- ICD-9-CM 380.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 380.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 380.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 380.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H61.23 Impacted cerumen, bilateral
- Bilat cerumen impaction
- Bilateral impacted cerumen
- Both sides cerumen impaction
- Cerumen (ear wax) impaction
- Cerumen impaction
- Left cerumen impaction
- Left impacted cerumen
- Right cerumen impaction
- Right impacted cerumen
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 380.4
- Cerumen (accumulation) (impacted) 380.4
- Ear - see also condition
- wax 380.4
- Impaction, impacted
- cerumen (ear) (external) 380.4
- Wax in ear 380.4