2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 380.11
Acute infection of pinna
- ICD-9-CM 380.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 380.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 380.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 380.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H61.93 Disorder of external ear, unspecified, bilateral
- Acute pinna infection
- Bilat acute pinna infection
- Bilateral acute infection of pinnas
- Both sides acute pinna infection
- Left acute infection of pinna
- Left acute pinna infection
- Right acute infection of pinna
- Right acute pinna infection
- furuncular otitis externa (680.0)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 380.11
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- pinna, acute 380.11