2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.60
Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb, unspecified
- Short description: Inflam postproc bleb NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 379.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 379.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H59.40 Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb, unspecified
- Filtering bleb inflammation
- Postprocedural blebitis