2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.49
Other anomalies of pupillary function
- Short description: Pupil funct anomaly NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 379.49 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.49 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 379.49.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.49: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H57.09 Other anomalies of pupillary function
- Afferent pupillary defect
- Afferent pupillary defect (APD)
- Atonic pupil
- Pupillary paralysis