2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.75
- ICD-9-CM 377.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.75 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 377.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.75: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.619 Cortical blindness, unspecified side of brain
- Cortical blindness from left side of brain
- Cortical blindness from right side of brain
- Cortical blindness, L brain
- Cortical blindness, left brain
- Cortical blindness, R brain
- Cortical blindness, right brain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.75
- Blindness (acquired) (congenital) (both eyes) 369.00
- cortical 377.75
- Cortical - see also condition
- blindness 377.75