2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.12
Postinflammatory optic atrophy
- Short description: Postinflam optic atrophy.
- ICD-9-CM 377.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 377.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.12: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H47.299 Other optic atrophy, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.12
- Atrophy, atrophic
- optic nerve (ascending) (descending) (infectional) (nonfamilial) (papillomacular bundle) (postretinal) (secondary NEC) (simple) 377.10