2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.69
Other changes of lacrimal passages
- Short description: Lacrim passge change NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 375.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 375.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.69: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.69 Other changes of lacrimal passages
- Disorder of lacrimal passage
- Lacrimal passage disorder