2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.33
- Short description: Phlegmon dacryocystitis.
- ICD-9-CM 375.33 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 375.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 375.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.33: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Bilat phlegmonous dacryocystitis
- Bilateral phlegmonous dacryocystitis
- L phlegmonous dacryocystitis
- Left phlegmonous dacryocystitis
- Phlegmonous dacryocystitis, both eyes
- R phlegmonous dacryocystitis
- Right phlegmonous dacryocystitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H04.319 Phlegmonous dacryocystitis of unspecified lacrimal passage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 375.33
- Dacryocystitis 375.30
- phlegmonous 375.33