2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.00
- Short description: Dacryoadenitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 375.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 375.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.009 Unspecified dacryoadenitis, unspecified lacrimal gland
- Bilat dacryoadenitis
- Bilateral dacryoadenitis
- Dacryoadenitis, both eyes
- L dacryoadenitis
- Left dacryoadenitis
- R dacryoadenitis
- Right dacryoadenitis