2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.10
Chronic conjunctivitis unspecified
- Short description: Chr conjunctivitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 372.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 372.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H10.409 Unspecified chronic conjunctivitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat chronic conjunctivitis
- Bilateral chronic conjunctivitis
- Chronic conjunctivitis
- Chronic conjunctivitis, both eyes
- L chronic conjunctivitis
- Left chronic conjunctivitis
- R chronic conjunctivitis
- Right chronic conjunctivitis