2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.60
- Short description: Keratoconus NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 371.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 371.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.609 Keratoconus, unspecified, unspecified eye
- Bilat keratoconus
- Bilateral keratoconus
- Keratoconus (eye condition)
- Keratoconus, both eyes
- L keratoconus
- Left keratoconus
- Left keratoconus (eye condition)
- R keratoconus
- Right keratoconus
- Right keratoconus (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.60
- cornea 371.60
- Conus (any type) (congenital) 743.57
- acquired 371.60
- Keratoconus 371.60