2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.45
- ICD-9-CM 371.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.45 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 371.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.45: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.449 Keratomalacia, unspecified eye
- Bilat keratomalacia
- Bilateral keratomalacia
- Keratomalacia, both eyes
- L keratomalacia
- Left keratomalacia
- R keratomalacia
- Right keratomalacia
- that due to vitamin A deficiency (264.4)