2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.04
- ICD-9-CM 371.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 371.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.04: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H17.03 Adherent leukoma, bilateral
- Adherent leukoma
- Adherent leukoma,, both eyes
- Bilat adherent leukoma,
- Bilateral adherent leukoma
- L adherent leukoma
- Left adherent leukoma
- R adherent leukoma
- Right adherent leukoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.04
- Leukoma (cornea) (interfering with central vision) 371.03
- adherent 371.04