2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.55
- ICD-9-CM 370.55 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 370.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 370.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.55: 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat corneal abscess
- Bilateral corneal abscess
- Corneal abscess, both eyes
- L corneal abscess
- Left corneal abscess
- R corneal abscess
- Right corneal abscess
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H16.319 Corneal abscess, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.55
- Abscess (acute) (chronic) (infectional) (lymphangitic) (metastatic) (multiple) (pyogenic) (septic) (with lymphangitis) (see also Cellulitis) 682.9
- cornea 370.55