2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.35
- Short description: Neurotroph keratoconjunc.
- ICD-9-CM 370.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.35 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 370.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.35: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.239 Neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis
- Bilateral neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis
- L neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis
- Left neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis
- Neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis, both eyes
- R neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis
- Right neurotrophic keratoconjunctivitis