2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.23
- ICD-9-CM 370.23 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.23 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 370.23.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.23: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.129 Filamentary keratitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat filamentary keratitis
- Bilateral filamentary keratitis
- Filamentary keratitis, both eyes
- L filamentary keratitis
- Left filamentary keratitis
- R filamentary keratitis
- Right filamentary keratitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.23
- Keratitis (nodular) (nonulcerative) (simple) (zonular) NEC 370.9
- filamentary 370.23