2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.51
- ICD-9-CM 368.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 368.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.51: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.54 Protanomaly
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.51
- Blindness (acquired) (congenital) (both eyes) 369.00
- Defect, defective 759.9
- protan 368.51
- Protanomaly 368.51
- Protanopia (anomalous trichromat) (complete) (incomplete) 368.51