2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.11
Sudden visual loss
- ICD-9-CM 368.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 368.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.11: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.139 Sudden visual loss, unspecified eye
- Bilat sudden visual loss
- Bilateral sudden visual loss
- L sudden visual loss
- Left sudden visual loss
- R sudden visual loss
- Right sudden visual loss
- Sudden visual loss of left eye
- Sudden visual loss of right eye
- Sudden visual loss, both eyes