2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.19
Other and combined forms of senile cataract
- Short description: Senile cataract NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 366.19 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 366.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.19: 2012 2013 2014.
- Age related bilat combined form cataract
- Age related bilateral combined form cataract
- Age related combined form cataract
- Age related L combined form cataract
- Age related left combined form cataract
- Age related R combined form cataract
- Age related right combined form cataract
- Bilateral age related combined form cataracts
- Bilateral senile combined form cataracts (disorder)
- Cataract, senile combined form
- Combined form of senile cataract
- Left age related combined form cataract
- Left senile combined form cataract (disorder)
- Right age related combined form cataract
- Right senile combined form cataract (disorder)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H25.819 Combined forms of age-related cataract, unspecified eye
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H25.89 Other age-related cataract
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.19
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9