2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.10
Senile cataract unspecified
- Short description: Senile cataract NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 366.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 366.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H25.9 Unspecified age-related cataract
- Age related cataract
- Bilat age related cataract
- bilateral age related cataract
- Bilaterall senile cataract
- Cataract, senile
- Left age related cataract
- Left senile cataract
- Right age related cataract
- Right senile cataract
- Senile cataract