2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.00
Nonsenile cataract unspecified
- Short description: Nonsenile cataract NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 366.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 366.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.00: 2012 2013 2014.
- Infantile and juvenile cataract
- Infantile AND/OR juvenile cataract
- Juvenile cataract
- Non age related cataract
- Nonsenile cataract
- Presenile cataract
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H26.009 Unspecified infantile and juvenile cataract, unspecified eye