2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.81
- ICD-9-CM 365.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.829 Hypersecretion glaucoma, unspecified eye
- Bilat hypersecretion glaucoma
- Bilateral hypersecretion glaucoma
- Hypersecretion glaucoma, both eyes
- L hypersecretion glaucoma
- Left hypersecretion glaucoma
- R hypersecretion glaucoma
- Right hypersecretion glaucoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.81
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9
- hypersecretion 365.81