2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.22
Acute angle-closure glaucoma
- Short description: Acute angl-clos glaucoma.
- ICD-9-CM 365.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.22: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.219 Acute angle-closure glaucoma, unspecified eye
- Acute angle closure glaucoma
- Acute angle closure glaucoma, both eyes
- Bilat acute angle closure glaucoma
- Bilateral acute angle-closure glaucoma
- L acute angle closure glaucoma
- Left acute angle closure glaucoma
- Left acute angle-closure glaucoma
- R acute angle closure glaucoma
- Right acute angle closure glaucoma
- Right acute angle-closure glaucoma