2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.14
Glaucoma of childhood
- ICD-9-CM 365.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 365.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.14: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q15.0 Congenital glaucoma
- Infantile or juvenile glaucoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.14
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9
- infantile 365.14
- juvenile 365.14