2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.9
Unspecified disorder of iris and ciliary body
- Short description: Iris/ciliary dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 364.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 364.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.9 Unspecified disorder of iris and ciliary body
- Anterior chamber fibrosis
- Ciliary body disorder
- Disorder of anterior chamber of eye
- Disorder of ciliary body
- Disorder of intraocular pressure
- Disorder of iris
- Injury of iris and ciliary body
- Iris disorder
- Tadpole pupil
- Tear of iris root
- Tears of iris stroma
- Traumatic cyclodialysis