2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.81
Floppy iris syndrome
- ICD-9-CM 364.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 364.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.81 Floppy iris syndrome
- Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome
- Tamsulosin-associated floppy iris syndrome
- Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome (IFIS)
- Use additional E code to identify cause, such as:
- sympatholytics [antiadrenergics] causing adverse effect in therapeutic use (E941.3)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 364.81
- iris syndrome 364.81
- IFIS (intraoperative floppy iris syndrome) 364.81
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- intraoperative floppy iris (IFIS) 364.81