2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.61
Choroidal hemorrhage unspecified
- Short description: Choroidal hemorrhage NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 363.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 363.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.61: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.309 Unspecified choroidal hemorrhage, unspecified eye
- Bilat choroid hemorrhage
- Bilateral choroid hemorrhage
- Choroid hemorrhage
- Choroid hemorrhage, both eyes
- Choroidal hemorrhage
- L choroid hemorrhage
- Left choroid hemorrhage
- R choroid hemorrhage
- Right choroid hemorrhage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.61
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0
- choroid 363.61