2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.61
Choroidal hemorrhage unspecified
- Short description: Choroidal hemorrhage NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 363.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 363.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 363.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.61: 2012 2013 2014.
- Bilat choroid hemorrhage
- Bilateral choroid hemorrhage
- Choroid hemorrhage
- Choroid hemorrhage, both eyes
- Choroidal hemorrhage
- L choroid hemorrhage
- Left choroid hemorrhage
- R choroid hemorrhage
- Right choroid hemorrhage
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H31.309 Unspecified choroidal hemorrhage, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.61
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0
- choroid 363.61