2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.31
- ICD-9-CM 363.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 363.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.029 Solar retinopathy, unspecified eye
- Bilat solar retinopathy
- Bilateral solar retinopathy
- L solar retinopathy
- Left solar retinopathy
- R solar retinopathy
- Right solar retinopathy
- Solar retinopathy, both eyes