2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.14
Disseminated retinitis and retinochoroiditis metastatic
- Short description: Metastat dissem retinit.
- ICD-9-CM 363.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 363.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.14: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H30.109 Unspecified disseminated chorioretinal inflammation, unspecified eye
- Bilat disseminated choroiditis
- Bilateral disseminated choroiditis
- Disseminated choroiditis, both eyes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.14
- Retinitis (see also Chorioretinitis) 363.20
- metastatic 363.14
- Retinochoroiditis (see also Chorioretinitis) 363.20