2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.63
Lattice degeneration of retina
- Short description: Lattice degeneration.
- ICD-9-CM 362.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 362.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.63: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.419 Lattice degeneration of retina, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinal lattice degeneration
- Bilateral retinal lattice degeneration
- L retinal lattice degeneration
- Left retinal lattice degeneration
- R retinal lattice degeneration
- Retinal lattice degeneration
- Retinal lattice degeneration, both eyes
- Right retinal lattice degeneration
- Palisade degeneration of retina