2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.56
Macular puckering of retina
- Short description: Macular puckering.
- ICD-9-CM 362.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.56 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 362.56.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.56: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.379 Puckering of macula, unspecified eye
- Bilat macular pucker
- Bilateral macular pucker
- Epiretinal membrane
- Epiretinal membrane (eye condition)
- L macular pucker
- Left macular pucker
- Left macular pucker (eye condition)
- Macular pucker
- Macular pucker (eye condition)
- Macular pucker, both eyes
- R macular pucker
- Right macular pucker
- Right macular pucker (eye condition)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.56
- Fibrosis, fibrotic
- preretinal 362.56
- Puckering, macula 362.56