2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 360.40
Degenerated globe or eye unspecified
- Short description: Degeneration of eye NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 360.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 360.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 360.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 360.40: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H44.50 Unspecified degenerated conditions of globe
- Degenerated eye
- Ocular degeneration