2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 359.24
- Short description: Drug induced myotonia.
- ICD-9-CM 359.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 359.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 359.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 359.24: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G71.14 Drug induced myotonia
- Drug induced myotonia
- Myotonia due to drug
- Myotonia, drug induced
- Use additional E code to identify drug
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 359.24
- Myotonia (acquisita) (intermittens) 728.85
- drug-induced 359.24