2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.4
Idiopathic progressive polyneuropathy
- Short description: Idio prog polyneuropathy.
- ICD-9-CM 356.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 356.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 356.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 356.4: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G60.3 Idiopathic progressive neuropathy
- Idiopathic progressive neuropathy
- Polyneuropathy (disorder of multiple nerves)
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder)
- Polyneuropathy, idiopathic progressive
- Progressive neuropathy, idiopathic