2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.2
Hereditary sensory neuropathy
- Short description: Hered sensory neuropathy.
- ICD-9-CM 356.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 356.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 356.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 356.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G60.0 Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy with optic atrophy
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy, w optic atrophy
- Neuropathy (nerve damage) hereditary motor and sensory
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), hereditary sensory
- Sensory neuropathy, hereditary