2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 356.2
Hereditary sensory neuropathy
- group of peripheral nervous system hereditary disorders with varying course, symptoms, neuropathology, and genetics, but characterized by degeneration of peripheral nerves, and clinically by loss of sensation.
- Short description: Hered sensory neuropathy.
- ICD-9-CM 356.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 356.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 356.2: 2012 2013.
Convert 356.2 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 356.2: