2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.10
Migraine without aura without mention of intractable migraine without mention of status migrainosus
- Short description: Mgrn wo aura wo ntrc mgr.
- ICD-9-CM 346.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 346.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.10: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.009 Migraine without aura, not intractable, without status migrainosus
- Common migraine
- Migraine without aura
- Migraine without aura, not refractory
- Migraine WO aura
- Sick headache