2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.03
Migraine with aura, with intractable migraine, so stated, with status migrainosus
- Short description: Mgrn w aura w ntrc mgrn.
- ICD-9-CM 346.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 346.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 346.03: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.111 Migraine with aura, intractable, with status migrainosus
- Intractable classical migraine with status migrainosus
- Intractable migraine with aura, status migrainosus
- Intractable retinal migraine status migrainosus
- Migraine w aura, intractable w status migrainosus
- Retinal migraine intractable with status migrainosus
- Retinal migraine, intractable w status migrainosus