2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 342.90
Unspecified hemiplegia and hemiparesis affecting unspecified side
- Short description: Unsp hemiplga unspf side.
- ICD-9-CM 342.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 342.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 342.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 342.90: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G81.90 Hemiplegia, unspecified affecting unspecified side
- Ataxic hemiparesis (disorder)
- Facial hemiparesis
- Facial hemiparesis (weakness)
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side)
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side), ataxic
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side), left
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side), right
- Hemiparesis, ataxic
- Hemiparesis, left
- Hemiparesis, right
- Hemiplegia (paralysis on one side)
- Left facial hemiparesis
- Left hemiparesis
- Right facial hemiparesis
- Right hemiparesis