2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 339.00
Cluster headache syndrome, unspecified
- Short description: Cluster headache syn NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 339.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 339.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 339.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 339.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G44.009 Cluster headache syndrome, unspecified, not intractable
- Allergic headache
- Cluster headache
- Cluster headache syndrome
- Cluster headache, intractable
- Headache, allergic
- Headache, cluster
- Intractable cluster headache
- Ciliary neuralgia
- Cluster headache NOS
- Histamine cephalgia
- Lower half migraine
- Migrainous neuralgia