2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.18
Other acute postoperative pain
- Short description: Acute postop pain NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 338.18 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 338.18 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 338.18.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 338.18: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acute postoperative pain
- Internal mammary artery syndrome
- Limb stump pain
- Pain after cesarean section, postpartum (after childbirth)
- Pain due to left breast implant
- Pain due to left knee arthroplasty
- Pain due to right breast implant
- Pain due to right knee arthroplasty
- Pain postpartum
- Persistent pain following procedure
- Post-abdominoperineal resection pain
- Postcordotomy pain
- Post-episiotomy pain
- Post-herniorraphy pain
- Postherniorrhaphy pain syndrome
- Postmastectomy pain
- Post-mastectomy pain
- Postoperative pain, acute
- Postpartum pain after cesarean section
- Postprocedural finding of tenderness
- Postprocedural testicular pain
- Post-surgery back pain
- Post-vasectomy pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G89.18 Other acute postprocedural pain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 338.18
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- postoperative 338.18