2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 337.20
Reflex sympathetic dystrophy unspecified
- Short description: Unsp rflx sympth dystrph.
- ICD-9-CM 337.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 337.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 337.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 337.20: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G90.59 Complex regional pain syndrome I of other specified site
- Algodystrophy (disorder)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Complex regional pain syndrome Type 1
- Complex regional pain syndrome, type I
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Complex regional pain syndrome type I, unspecified