2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 335.29
Other motor neuron diseases
- Short description: Motor neuron disease NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 335.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 335.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 335.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 335.29: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G12.29 Other motor neuron disease
- Benign monomelic amyotrophy
- Bulbar weakness
- Corticospinal motor disease
- Monomelic amyotrophy
- Paraneoplastic motor neurone disease
- Troyer syndrome
- Upper motor neuron disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 335.29
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Mills' 335.29
- Mills' disease 335.29