2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 330.2
Cerebral degeneration in generalized lipidoses
- Short description: Cereb degen in lipidosis.
- ICD-9-CM 330.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 330.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 330.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 330.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G93.89 Other specified disorders of brain
- Cerebral degeneration associated with generalized lipidosis
- Cerebral degeneration in Gaucher's disease
- Cerebral degeneration in lipidoses
- Cerebral degeneration in Niemann-Pick disease
- Chronic back pain >3 months
- Chronic back pain greater than 3 months duration
- Chronic coccyx pain >3 months
- Chronic pain in coccyx for more than 3 months (finding)
- Pain of coccyx greater than 3 months, chronic
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 330.2
- Degeneration, degenerative
- brain (cortical) (progressive) 331.9