2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 330.2
Cerebral degeneration in generalized lipidoses
- Short description: Cereb degen in lipidosis.
- ICD-9-CM 330.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 330.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 330.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 330.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Cerebral degeneration associated with generalized lipidosis
- Cerebral degeneration in Gaucher's disease
- Cerebral degeneration in lipidoses
- Cerebral degeneration in Niemann-Pick disease
- Chronic back pain >3 months
- Chronic back pain greater than 3 months duration
- Chronic coccyx pain >3 months
- Chronic pain in coccyx for more than 3 months (finding)
- Pain of coccyx greater than 3 months, chronic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G93.89 Other specified disorders of brain
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 330.2
- Degeneration, degenerative
- brain (cortical) (progressive) 331.9