2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.27
Central sleep apnea in conditions classified elsewhere
- Short description: Cntrl sleep apnea ot dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.27 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 327.27 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.27.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.27: 2012 2013 2014.
- Central apnea due to periodic breathing
- Central sleep apnea due to periodic breathing
- Central sleep apnea syndrome (disorder)
- Central sleep apnea, due to drug or substance
- Central sleep apnea, due to medical condition not cheyne stokes
- Central sleep apnoea syndrome
- Drug induced central apnea (disorder)
- Sleep apnea, central, due to drug or substance
- Code first underlying condition
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G47.37 Central sleep apnea in conditions classified elsewhere