2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.26
Sleep related hypoventilation/hypoxemia in conditions classifiable elsewhere
- Short description: Sleep hypovent oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.26 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 327.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.26: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.36 Sleep related hypoventilation in conditions classified elsewhere
- Hypoventilation during sleep due to neuromuscular disorder
- Hypoventilation in sleep, lower airways obstruction
- Sleep hypoventilation
- Sleep hypoventilation due to lower airway obstruction
- Sleep related hypoventilation
- Sleep related hypoventilation due to lower airways obstruction
- Sleep related hypoventilation due to neuromuscular disorders
- Sleep related hypoventilation from neuromusc disorder
- Sleep related hypoventilation or hypoxemia
- Sleep related hypoventilation, code first primary disease
- Sleep related hypoventilation/hypoxemia in condition
- Sleep related hypoxemia
- Sleep related hypoxemia, code first primary disease
- Code first underlying condition